Two important workshops for club officers take place in the Kilmore Hotel Tuesday November 12th at 8pm.
- The evening will focus on the Club Accounts Template introduced last.
- The template standardises and simplifies the process:
- It eases the workload and protects the Treasurers
- It is now the minimum acceptable GAA standard.
- Preparing for the AGM
- Rules governing the AGM-Nominations,Quorm,Voting etc
- Tips on how to keep the meeting running smoothly
- Post AGM actions
Everybody is more than welcome particularly Club Officers.