Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps 2020
Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games.
Activities are player-centred with a Games Based approach with a strong emphasis being placed on personal development and well-being. Activities are also organised in an age-appropriate manner with a view to:
- optimising learning
- enhancing friendships
- improving physical & psychological well being
- promoting school and club links
OTHER KEY FEATURES ATTACHING TO THE KELLOGG’S GAA CÚL CAMPS
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and provide the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- During the camp week, a “blitz” is organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps – are organised throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.30pm.
Attendance is open to primary school children aged 6 years to 13 years.
What to Bring
- Packed lunch + drink
- Hurley and Helmet for Hurling and Camogie
- Mouthguard for Football
- Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, runners, boots
- Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
- Sun cream and baseball hat
2020 Dates and Camp Venues TBC
€60 for 1st. child; €55 for 2nd child; €45 for 3rd and subsequent children. For children attending a second camp, without gear, the cost is €45.
Online booking is available on www.kelloggsculcamps.gaa.ie
The Online Booking facility closes at noon on the Friday preceding the week of the camps.