Compliant Club Coach
The GAA, in compliance with current legislation, requires all who work as coaches or mentors with players up to 18 years of age to meet certain criteria.
Cavan GAA, invites application for the Coaching Badge, from those who meet the following criteria:
1. Garda Vetting (must be online)
2. Child Protection course (within two years)
3. Foundation Coaching Course (no time limit)
On the email of 14/9/2018 from Conn Stevenson to all Club Secretarys, the following information is included and which should make it easy for any applicant
1. List of all who are online Garda vetted including their GAA 001 Reference number and date completed.
2. List of all who have completed the Safeguarding 1 including their Certificate number and the date of completion of the course.
3. List of all who have completed the Foundation coaching course.
Please note, all fields on this form are required.