CAVSTREAM will be streaming Weekend 4 games from the 2020 Cavan Club Championships.
The fixtures streamed via CAVSTEAM will cost €8 per fixture or €20 for week pass of 3 live games + 5 deferred games.
|Live Games||Deferred Games|
Belturbet V Killinkere @ 4pm Sat, Aug 22nd
Killygarry V Lacken @ 4pm Sun, Aug 23rd
Ballinagh V Cuchulainns @ 7pm Sun, Aug 23rd
Gowna V Castlerahan @ 4pm Sun, August 23rd
Kingscourt V Shercock @ 4pm Sun, August 23rd
Crosserlough V Ramor Utd. @ 4pm Sun, August 23rd
Cavan Gaels V Laragh Utd. @ 4pm Sun, August 23rd
Mullahoran V Lavey @ 4pm Sun, August 23rd
To purchase a game, please click on the fixture image below and follow the instructions.
Please note, once a game is purchased, you will also receive a unique code via email, each code is for single use only. If another person uses the same code on a different device, the original stream will automatically end and the person who purchased the game will be issued with a new code to restart their stream.
The coverage of each fixture will also be available to view for 48 hours after the fixture.
For any queries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to signing up to our streaming service we recommend you take the following steps:
- Test your download speed at speedtest.net
We recommend a minimum download speed of 10Mb should allow you to watch the game smoothly.
- Test playback on your device via our demo page: https://tinyurl.com/y23cdj4r
If viewing on Android device
You will need to ensure that you have downloaded a video player on your device, such as the Sol HLS Player. These are available free of charge from your app store
If viewing on an iPad or iPhone
Make sure your device is upgraded to the latest version of iOS for your device.
If viewing on PC
- Ensure that you have deleted your temporary internet files before viewing.
- Reduce your system colours from 32 bit to 16 bit through display settings.
- Our webcasts have a two channel audio commentary, and so please balance your speaker settings through Control Panel to ensure both commentaries are received.
- In the event of buffering/freezing we recommend that you try rebooting your router.
- Disable Hardware Acceleration by using these steps:
In Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Click Control Panel and Click Display
- Select the Settings tab and click on the Advanced.
- Click on the Troubleshoot tab.
- Disable the hardware acceleration completely by dragging the slider to the extreme left.
- Click Start / Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization.
- Under Personalization, click
- Adjust screen resolution.
- On the Display Settings dialog, click the Advanced Settings… button.
- On the monitor properties dialog, click the Troubleshoot tab.
- Click the Change settings button.
- On the security dialog, click Continue.
- Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to the third notch.
- Click OK.
- Restart Windows
In Windows Vista
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel, choose Appearance and Personalization, click Personalization, click Display Settings, and then click Advanced Settings.
- Under the Troubleshoot tab, and then click Change Settings.
- Should you still experience issues with viewing the webcast we recommend you try using a different internet browser. We have found Google Chrome or Firefox to be slightly more reliable than Internet Explorer.
Even with a fast download speed the webcast may still not stream smoothly if you do not adopt good housekeeping on your PC.
Weekend Pass: Click below for all games @ €20
Saturday August 22nd
Sunday August 23rd
Watch a deferred game of your choice