Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps 2017
Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 1
3 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games.
Activities are player-centred with a Games Based approach with a strong emphasis being placed on personal development and well-being. Activities are also organised in an age-appropriate manner with a view to:
- optimising learning
- enhancing friendships
- improving physical & psychological well being
- promoting school and club links
OTHER KEY FEATURES ATTACHING TO THE KELLOGG’S GAA CÚL CAMPS
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and provide the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- During the camp week, a “blitz” is organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps – are organised throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.30pm.
Attendance is open to primary school children aged 6 years to 13 years.
2017 Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp kit
What to Bring
- Packed lunch + drink
- Hurley and Helmet for Hurling and Camogie
- Mouthguard for Football
- Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, runners, boots
- Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
- Sun cream and baseball hat
Dates and Camp Venues:
|Week 1: 3 – 7 July|
|CN01||Kingspan Breffni Park||Finbar Reilly||087 9785084|
|CN02||Castlerahan||Keith Greene||087 9366466|
|CN03||Drumlane||Dan Wharton||087 0573299|
|CN04||Killygarry||Andy McGovern||087 2819910|
|Week 2: 10 – 14 July|
|CN05||Ramor||Keith Greene||087 9366466|
|CN06||Ballyhaise||Finbar Reilly||087 9785084|
|CN07||Kingscourt||Aiden McCabe||087 2875939|
|CN08||Cavan Gaels||Andy McGovern||087 2819910|
|Week 3: 17 – 21 July|
|CN09||Shercock||Aiden McCabe||087 2875939|
|CN10||Lavey||Andy McGovern||087 2819910|
|CN11||Munterconnacht||Finbar Reilly||087 9785084|
|CN12||Cuchulainn||Keith Greene||087 9366466|
|CN13||Cornafean||Jack Wharton||087 2169493|
|Week 4: 24 – 28 July|
|CN14||Cootehill||Aiden McCabe||087 2875939|
|CN15||Butlersbridge||Finbar Reilly||087 9785084|
|CN16||Denn||Andy McGovern||087 2819910|
|CN17||Bailieboro||Keith Greene||087 9366466|
|Week 5: 31 July – 4 August|
|CN18||Drumgoon||Aiden McCabe||087 2875939|
|CN19||Crosserlough||Finbar Reilly||087 9785084|
|CN20||Ballinagh||Keith Greene||087 9366466|
|CN21||Shannon Gaels||Dan Wharton||087 0573299|
|CN22||Belturbet||Andy McGovern||087 2819910|
|Week 6: 14 – 18 August|
|CN23||Laragh||Aiden McCabe||087 2875939|
|CN24||Killinkere||Keith Greene||087 9366466|
|CN25||Drumalee||Andy McGovern||087 2819910|
|CN26||Mullahoran||Finbar Reilly||087 9785084|
€60 for 1st. child; €50 for 2nd child; €40 for 3rd and subsequent children. For children attending a second camp, without gear, the cost is €35.
The Online Booking facility closes at noon on the Friday preceding the week of the camps.