Cavan GAA are initiating the development of a Strategic Plan for the County.
Have your say on Wednesday 16th May 7.30pm in Hotel Kilmore.
The Plan will help the County:
• Set a direction and priorities for the next 3 years.
• Ensure that resources are used in the best possible manner.
• Give those with an interest in the growth of the GAA in Cavan an opportunity to
shape its future.
• Position the County better in relation to Provincial and National plans.
Each club is asked to nominate five people to attend on Wednesday 16th May and whose background or knowledge of the following areas will best represent the club.
The Plan will address areas such as:
• Coaching & Games Development
• County Structures & Administration
• Finance & Fundraising
• Facilities & Development
* Communications PR & Culture
Further details from Michael Reynolds, Cavan GAA Development Officer on 086 8199463