Cavan GAA are seeking to recruit the following position:
Hurling Blitz & Coaching Coordinator
The intern will gain practical experience in the delivery of hurling coaching inputs and the coordination of hurling games in Schools and Clubs within Cavan, The intern will be responsible for assisting Cavan GAA’s full-time Hurling Development personnel to: organise activity, engage with groups within the Community, Clubs and Schools, maintain key lines of communication with stakeholders, conduct assessments in relation to Player Development, Coaching Standards and Resources within Schools and Clubs.
The Cavan GAA – Hurling Blitz & Coaching Coordinator will have responsibilities that include:
- Coaching & Games Development
- Keyword: GAA; Coaching; Sports; Physical Activity; Fitness
- Educational Level: Level 7 (incl Diploma & Ordinary Bachelor Degree)
- Additional Skills: OR coach education;coaching;fitness;gaa;games development;project management
- Competency Skills: Flexibility, Initiative, Teamwork, Time Management
- Ability Skills: Administration, Communications, Computer Literacy, Interpersonal Skills
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Driving Licence: Full B
- Languages: English C2-Master (Fluent)
- Proximity to Vacancy: 50 Kilometres
- Upon completion the intern will have gained a varied and useful skill-set ranging from Coaching to Project Management to IT Management. In addition to this, they will have enhanced their interpersonal, organisational, communication and administrative skills.
Applicants should apply online on Jobs Ireland