Please see details of Garda Traffic Management Plan for this Sunday’s (May 29th) Ulster Championship Qtr Finals in Kingspan Breffni Park.
Throw-in times are:
Supporters are asked to travel early and observe the following:
· Traffic coming from North Armagh are asked to travel through Monaghan/Clones/Butlersbridge. On travelling along the Cavan by pass they should take the Ballyhaise turn off and proceed towards the town centre where parking will be available.
· Traffic coming from South Armagh are asked to travel through Castleblayney/Ballybay/Cootehill. On approaching they should proceed towards the town centre where parking will be available.
· Traffic approaching Cavan from the Dublin direction are asked to travel to Cavan by Ballyjamesduff, this is to include traffic coming the general Virginia area.
· Traffic approaching from the Bailieboro direction are asked to take an alternative route and to avoid the junction at the Lavey Inn.
· This traffic advice is required as the Cavan Stages Rally is also being held on the 29th of May. The headquarters is based at the Hotel Kilmore and traffic is expected to be heavy between the Dublin Road Roundabout and Killygarry Church. Traffic is also expected to be heavy at the Lavey Inn.
Please note: On exit from the game, all traffic leaving Kingspan Breffni Park will be directed out the Ballinagh Road or through Cavan town.
No traffic will be allowed out the Dublin Road.
You are asked to follow the directions of the stewards and Gardai at all times.